BACON CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
|BACON CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS|
1. 1/4 cup green onion chopped
2. 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
3. 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
4. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
5. 1 can refrigerated biscuits
6. 8 ounces cream cheese softened
7. 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, green onions, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese, mix well.
2. Open can of biscuit dough and separate out each biscuit. Roll each biscuit out flat.
3. Take a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and place it into the center of the biscuit dough.
4. Take edges of the biscuit dough and fold over until cheese is covered. Pinch edges to seal.
5. Place on a greased baking sheet and repeat until all the biscuit dough is filled. Sprinkled grated cheddar cheese on each biscuit before placing in the oven.
6. Bake at 350°F for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
If you use garlic salt in place of garlic powder, reduce the quantity to 1/4 teaspoon.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.